At the time of its launch, the Zebronics 9750 5.1 soundbar received positive reviews from users and experts alike for its powerful sound output, versatile connectivity options, and affordability compared to other 5.1 soundbar systems in the market.
While the Zebronics 9750 5.1 soundbars may not be the latest model in the market, it is still a popular choice among consumers looking for an affordable home theatre system that delivers quality audio performance. If you are interested in purchasing the Zebronics 9750 5.1 soundbar, this soundbar is perfect.
For Zebronics 9750 soundbar review, we bought it for Rs 23,000. Then we did burn-in to make Zebronics 9750 soundbar review as it is a game-changing soundbar. After the burn-in, we tested it in different rooms and recorded songs and video clips from it. Then we uploaded them on the drive, whose link is given at the end. Listen to it to get an accurate idea.
- Connectivity Options
- Result of audio tests during Zebronics 9750 soundbar review
- The quality of the dialogue
- Result of audio test- Movies- Zebronics 9750 soundbar review
- Pros & Cons
- Key Specs
- Watch This Review on Youtube
- Watch Vineet Malhotra’s Recommended Products List
- Top Reviews
- Top Trending Videos
- VMOne Short View
- Excellent Clarity
- HDMI eARC Port
- Surround Channels perform Brilliantly
- Bass is too much for my taste
- No HDMI IN Port for HDR Passthrough
A grey metal grill is given on the front and top with four buttons to control power, volume, and input options. Amazon and their official website show five drivers in front, but you get three drivers (2 are fantastic upward-firing drivers).
The same looks are carried forward in surround channels- metal grill and piano finish. The design of the surround channels is the same, but the drivers are different. Zebronics did cost-saving by keeping the same design but changing drivers. Drivers are the real deal.
You get 1 HDMI eARC port (fantastic). HDMI eARC port in this budget will directly decode Dolby atmos. You get USB, an optical port Bluetooth 5.1 support.
You don’t get an excellent quality remote control, but Zebronics has provided better remote controls. However, you get controls of surround channels, subwoofer, and treble. You don’t get free headphones.
Place the surround channels as per the position of your ears. The wireless surround channels must be connected via wire. The subwoofer must be connected to the soundbar with a wire, which is a small con. You get a passive subwoofer.
Result of audio tests during Zebronics 9750 soundbar review
You get bass, mids, and trebles too. All in all, its audio experience is fantastic even when we kept all the things in front. Surround channels should not be placed at the front. We did that only to make Zebronics 9750 soundbar review.
Its audio is powerful. Soundbar has 225W, each surround channel has 75W and subwoofer has 150W power. People with 400 sqft rooms can go for it. Its audio quality is fulfilling. This 5.1 soundbar has two upward-firing speakers placed at a certain angle (not 90°). The audio hits the ceiling and returns, which gives a magical effect. Forward-firing speakers deliver beautiful mids.
The quality of the dialogue
You hear all dialogue. If you have an eARC port on the TV, then the soundbar will display an eARC badging, confirming successful decoding. You will see Dolby atmos being displayed in Netflix HD content too.
Result of audio test- Movies- Zebronics 9750 soundbar review
You must have heard the surround effect in the background despite surround channels being placed with the soundbar. If not, then listen to the audio files that we have provided. The surround effect you get is magical. These surround channels are perfectly tuned.
The audio from front-firing drivers should not come from surround channels. If you get that, then those are not real surround channels.
That is why we recommend only a few 5.1 soundbars. But this soundbar is perfect. These surround channels deliver exactly what you should get. Surround channels need to play a higher surround frequency range, and they do it beautifully. Mids or vocals will be heard less. Bass will be negligible (best). The subwoofer and front drivers deliver bass, and the soundbar delivers mids.
In Zebronics 9750 soundbar review, we found that it is perfectly integrated. Place all the devices appropriately for the best experience. There are no lags. They will create a perfect sound stage like a home theatre. All of this guarantees maximum enjoyment.
In the audio tests during Zebronics 9750 soundbar review, the soundbar, subwoofer, and surround channels were placed close. But audio clips were recorded with four mics and perfect placements. After merging them, we uploaded them on the drive. You will hear the authentic audio experience from those recorded audios.
For a 200 sqft room, you don’t need a 5.1 soundbar. Ample width and depth are required to create an excellent sound stage. If you don’t have it, avoid this soundbar. In that case, go for Zeb 9800 or 9700. Zeb 9800, 9700 and 9500 are entirely different. The only thing common is the brand name.
This soundbar costs Rs 23,000.
Pros & Cons
- You get powerful bass. It has the right proportion of lower and upper bass. This produces melodious bass, as you will hear and feel it.
- High notes are delivered very well.
- Its surround channels are incredible.
- This 5.1 dolby atmos soundbar with unique surround channels delivers what is needed to be delivered. It plays the notes perfectly.
- These speakers with upward-firing drivers produce absolute magic. The virtual effect after the audio strikes the ceiling and it is fantastic. You will dance to its tune.
- You get a cinematic experience.
- You get an average-quality remote.
- It has a slightly higher bass. However, the majority of people love it as it is soothing. It is not overpowered or distorted. Even at full volume, distortion is minimum. Power distribution is fantastic, and therefore there is no distortion.
- You get only 1 HDMI out eARC port. Zebronics wrote it as HDMI IN ARC port, but in our Zebronics 9750 soundbar review, we found it to be an HDMI out eARC port. There is no HDMI IN port. It means that you will get good audio and all functionalities when you connect it to the TV.
- You can operate the soundbar with the TV’s remote. You get eARC connectivity and Dolby atmos passthrough (virtual Dolby atmos).
- But you can’t plug in an amazon firestick or gaming console in it. This isn’t a big issue. The majority of people aren’t looking for it. But you don’t get any passthrough.
|SPEAKER DETAILS||5.1.2 Channel;|
Wireless Subwoofer & Rear Satellites
|AUDIO OUTPUT||225W Soundbar;|
2*75W Rear Speakers;
Total Outpur 525W
|SIZE OF SPEAKERS||8Ω 2.5 Inch3 & 2 Inch2 Soundbar Speakers;|
4Ω 6.5 Inch Subwoofer;
8Ω 2 (2*3) Inches Rear Speakers;
Frequency Response 45Hz-20kHz;
|SPECIFICATIONS||Dolby Atmos; |
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT||37.7 Inch Soundbar; |
14.4 Inch Subwoofer
|CONNECTIVITY||HDMI (eARC); |
Watch This Review on Youtube
Watch Vineet Malhotra’s Recommended Products List
VMONE RECOMMENDED PRODUCT LISTS
DOWNLOAD PDF HERE
KITCHEN APPLIANCES LIST
WASHING MACHINE LIST
GEYSER & HEATER LIST
AIR CONDITIONER LIST
HOME THEATER LIST
MICROWAVE & OTG LIST
KITCHEN CHIMNEY LIST
AIR COOLER LIST
CEILING FANS LIST
INVERTER & BATTERY LIST
PARTY SPEAKER LIST
Reviewed By: Vineet Malhotra
Written By: Rachita Jain
Disclaimer: Please note that the prices mentioned in the article were recorded on the publishing date. Prices may change with time.