Zebronics Juke Bar 3850 Pro: Zebronics launched Jukebar 3850 claiming it as the cheapest Dolby Atmos soundbar without Subwoofers. But is it true? Can Dolby atmos be decoded from it? If yes, then from which port- eARC, ARC, or optical audio port? We buy a soundbar to attach it to the TV. So how is the bass response and what is the quality of vocals of this soundbar? All the questions are answered below-
1. UNBOX- Zebronics Juke Bar 3850 Pro | Zebronics 3850 Pro Review
This is a single soundbar without subwoofers. Zebronics claims that there will be no shortage of bass despite no subwoofer. Apart from the soundbar comes some documentation, power cable, AUX cable, wall mount bracket, remote, and its batteries.
2. CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS- Zebronics Juke Bar 3850 Pro | Zebronics 3850 Pro Review
The Remote’s quality is good and the best thing is that treble can be controlled through it along with volume. It has 1 HDMI ARC 2.0 port, 2 HDMI IN ports, 1 optical audio port, 1 USB port, and 1 headphone jack (AUX port). For wireless connectivity, it has Bluetooth 5.0. This port is for the power cable.
3. BUILT- QUALITY- Zebronics Juke Bar 3850 Pro | Zebronics 3850 Pro Review
Its built quality is good. Metal and Plastic have been used. On the front and top is the black metal grill. For the rest, good quality piano black plastic has been used. It is the same Zebronics Jukebar 9800 Pro soundbar just without a subwoofer. It is a good thing because Zebronics Jukebar 9800 pro is a good soundbar. Air vents are given on both ends of the soundbar as they are essential. On the top is a button for power on/of, volume control, and input selection. On the front are Zebronics and Dolby atmos branding. In the center front is a display that displays- volume, input options, bass, and treble control.
|SPEAKER DRIVERS||4 Front Speakers, 2 Upward Firing Speakers|
|SPECS||2.5 Inch 8Ω x 4 Front Firing Speakers, 2 Inch 8Ω x 2 Upward Firing Speakers; SNR 70dB; Separation ≥36dB; Frequency Response 70Hz-20kHz|
|AUDIO & VIDEO FORMATS||Dolby Atmos; Dolby Audio; Dolby Surround; 4K Passthrough|
|WIDTH & WEIGHT||38 Inch Wide and 3.6 Kg|
|CONNECTIVITY||HDMI ARC (2.0), HDMI IN x 2 Ports (2.0); Optical Input, USB, AUX, Bluetooth 5.0|
|DIRECT SELLER LINK||https://mdeal.in/c_rpjY6|
4. SPEAKERS AND DRIVERS- Zebronics Juke Bar 3850 Pro | Zebronics 3850 Pro Review
It has 4 front-firing drivers of 2.5 inches and 8 ohms and 2 upward-firing drivers of 2 inches and 8 ohms. The total output is 170W. Its SNR is 70dB while Separation is greater than or equal to 36dB. The frequency response is between 70Hz to 20KHz which signifies no lower bass and high upper bass. It is 38 inches wide and weighs 3.6 Kg.
5. PROS- Zebronics Juke Bar 3850 Pro | Zebronics 3850 Pro Review
- The best thing about this soundbar is its vocals. Its mid notes are very strong and powerful. We buy a soundbar to hear good vocals and enjoy movies.
- Secondly, its high notes are very good due to which vocals can be heard. Now comes low notes or bass which is low due to the lack of a subwoofer.
- This soundbar is good due to its frequency response which is between 70Hz to 20KHz. The bass below 100Hz is called lower or fake bass and bass above 100Hz is called actual or upper bass. Its frequency response is mostly greater than 100Hz and that’s why its bass is good.
- Another pro is the bass and treble control which is essential in all the soundbars.
6. CONS- Zebronics Juke Bar 3850 Pro | Zebronics 3850 Pro Review
- Now cons and Dolby Atmos is the biggest con and it is the con of every soundbar. These soundbars give virtual or fake Dolby atmos. Actual Dolby atmos can only be seen in hone theatre systems of 7.1.2 configuration or above.
- Zebronics has tried to cut costs by not giving the HDMI cable. In order to connect it to the TV, an HDMI cable is mandatory as an Optical cable will not suffice.