Elon Musk recently made the advertisements revenue sharing available to all X premium users and creators worldwide. Several new logo users posted their earning screenshots on the platform showcasing the earning possibilities from the platform. When they publish their worthwhile content through ads, they are ecstatic when they see lakhs of dollars appear in their accounts.
How X Pays its Users for Their Engagement on the Platform
- Users that sign up for X’s premium membership can receive ad revenue.
- Content providers who choose not to participate might receive a portion of the advertising money.
- They wants to encourage and promote its users’ continued production of interesting and useful material.
Since ,It is now formally pays its users from the advertisement revenues. Exciting users are now investigating the feature’s specifics and their rewards users for their participation on the platform.
If you’re not familiar with this functionality either and are curious about how it works. So, now for a detailed analysis of this Twitter new name.
What is Twitter’s Function For Sharing Ad Revenue?
With the help of the ad revenue sharing feature, Twitter premium users can profit from the advertisements displayed in post replies. This functionality allows content producers to profit directly from engagement with platform content.
Eligibility for Twitter’s Revenue-Sharing Feature for Ads
Let’s find out who qualifies for this revenue-sharing option. For this revenue-sharing feature, They have established several benchmarks.
- Get a premium membership to new Logo. Only the premium subscribers are eligible to use this ad income strategy.
- A premium subscription in India costs INR 990 per month for iOS users and INR 650 per month for Android users.
- Users must also create a Stripe account, which is necessary. It is a platform for processing payments that they will use to pay its qualified users.
- The user should be at least 18 years old.
- Must have had a Twitter account for three months or more.
- Have a real identification that matches your profile, and double-check your email address.
If you satisfy all the requirements listed above, you may apply for both a creator membership and an ad income-sharing program by going to the profit section of your Twitter settings. After that, you can start earning from it.
Sakshi is an easy-going and chill person who loves to share a quick chat with everyone. She is passionate about art and often spends her time painting and sketching. You can spot her relishing painting floral prints on her room walls or experimenting with pencil drawings on the iPad. Her goal is to inculcate creativity into her writing and create captivating content.