Samsung Crystal 4K Pro Review 55 Inch-Samsung AUE70
- Samsung Crystal 4K Pro Review 55 Inch-Samsung AUE70
- 1. CONTENT OF BOX- Samsung Crystal Pro 4K
- 2. REMOTE CONTROL- Samsung Crystal 4K Review
- 3. DESIGN- Samsung Crystal Pro 4K
- 4. CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS- Samsung Crystal 4K Pro
- 5. SPECIFICATIONS- Samsung Crystal Pro 4K | Samsung Crystal 4K Review
- 6. CONS- Samsung Crystal Pro 4K
- 7. PROS- Samsung Crystal 4K Pro
1. CONTENT OF BOX- Samsung Crystal Pro 4K
Samsung Crystal Pro 4K 55 Inch: The box contains some documentation, a power cable, an analog connector, a remote, and its batteries apart from the TV. The installation team provides free wall mounts for wall mounting the TV.
Watch This Review On Youtube:
2. REMOTE CONTROL- Samsung Crystal 4K Review
It is a sleek and minimalist-designed Bluetooth remote control with 3 hotkeys- Netflix, Prime Video, and Samsung Plus TV. A dedicated button is given for the voice assistant. The colored button is given for the set-top box connection. This can be used as a universal remote to connect with a set-top box.
3. DESIGN- Samsung Crystal Pro 4K
The TV comes in a slim bezel design which is beautiful and premium. The bottom bezels are slim as well. The frame and back panel are plastic. It comes with screw-free plastic foot stands. Two clips are given for wire management with a rubber grip for firm gripping (that’s amazing).
|DESIGN||Slim Bezel Design, Plastic Body, Plastic Stand|
|RESOLUTION||4K Ultra HD 3840×2160 60Hz Refresh Rate|
|PANEL||8 BIT FRC VA LED Panel; Peak HDR Brightness 300 Nits; HDR 10 and HLG Support|
|FEATURES||Crystal 4K Processor; Motion Xcelerator, Pur Color & Contrast Enhancer; PC on TV, Q Symphony|
|SOFTWARE||Tizen OS; Bixby, Alexa, Google Assistant|
|CPU & GPU||Samsung Quad Core CPU & GPU|
|RAM & STORAGE||1.5 GB RAM & 8 GB Storage; FREE 2.5 GB|
|AUDIO||20W Bottom Firing Speakers Dolby Digital Plus|
|CONNECTIVITY||3 HDMI (1eARC), 1 USB, Optical Audio Port, NO Headphone Jack; Bluetooth 5.1; Dual Band WiFi|
|Direct seller link||https://amzn.to/33d4N8j|
|Direct Seller Link||https://mdeal.in/c_5c4cF|
4. CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS- Samsung Crystal 4K Pro
There are 3 HDMI ports (1 eARC HDMI 2.1 port at 60 FPS), 1 optical audio port, 1 USB port, a LAN port, and an antenna port. The headphone jack is missing. It has Bluetooth 4.2 and dual-band wifi.
5. SPECIFICATIONS- Samsung Crystal Pro 4K | Samsung Crystal 4K Review
It comes with 4K Ultra HD 3840×2160 resolution and a 60Hz refresh rate. Samsung has used Motion Xcelerator technology. 8 bit FRC VA ELED panel has been used with 300 nits peak HDR brightness. It has HDR 10 and HLG support but not the support of Dolby Vision. No Samsung TV supports Dolby Vision because Samsung promotes its own video format- HDR10+.
It comes with Crystal 4k Processor, PUR color, and contrast enhancer features. It has a PC ON TV feature that allows you to use the TV as your Laptop screen by connecting them. This is not recommended due to the low 60Hz refresh rate. It has a Q-Symphony feature. It is based on Tizen OS and supports Bixby, Alexa, and Google Assistant but only one can be used at a time. Samsung has used its own Quad-core CPU and GPU. It has 1.5 GB RAM, 8GB storage, and 2.5GB free storage.
6. CONS- Samsung Crystal Pro 4K
- the biggest con of every Samsung TV is that it lacks the support of Dolby’s vision.
- The second con is that 4k HDR videos of Hotstar can’t be played. These will appear in HD but not 4k HDR which is there in all Samsung TVs.
- The third con is its average audio quality. A good soundbar is a must.
- Its MEMC is software-based and that’s nothing more than a gimmick. There is no significant change in motion blur.
- The sixth con is the loss of 20% viewing angles (loss of colors and brightness) on extreme sides because of the VA panel. 20% color and brightness loss is obvious in any VA panel
7. PROS- Samsung Crystal 4K Pro
- First and foremost is its 350 nits brightness which is amazing.
- The second is its amazing color reproduction.
- The third is the amazing quality of its backlight LED which is more than that of a budget TV.
- A TV must be bought for its picture quality. You can buy AUE60 (Crystal) also instead of AUE 70 or Crystal Pro. The only difference is that AUE60 doesn’t have voice assistant support. In terms of picture quality, this TV is fantastic in this particular price segment.