Use these clever and practical suggestions to acquire a spam-free Gmail account without wasting your time. Managing Gmail might be time-consuming, but with these excellent techniques, you can concentrate on the most important messages.
Use these recommendations to get a Gmail account that is free of spam.
1 – Created a Gmail Spam Filter First
- To access settings, open Gmail and select the gear symbol in the top right corner.
- Choose (see all settings).
- Get there by selecting the “Filter and Blocked Addresses” option.
- To turn on the spam filter, choose the checkbox next to “Enable spam filtering”.
- By selecting the save changes button at the bottom of the page, you can save the modification.
2 – Marking Emails as Spam
- Check out the spam email.
- For further choices, click on the three vertical dots next to the reply arrow.
- “Report spam” should be chosen from the drop-down menu.
- The email will be moved to the spam bin, and Gmail will note your action to better screen in the future.
3 – Develop a Custom Filter
- Detailed filtering requirements, such as the email address of the sender or a list of keywords.
- Choose (see all settings). Get there by selecting the “Filter and Blocked Addresses” option.
- To continue, click “Create filter”.
- By selecting Create filter, you may save the filter.
4 – Clean Up the Storage Area
- When the number of emails exceeds the limit, Gmail will show a list of them. Look through them to see which one you can eliminate.
- By checking the boxes next to the emails you want to delete, you can choose them.
- To move the selected email to the trash folder, click the trash can icon.
- Go to the trash and select “Empty Trash Now” to permanently remove the emails.
By following these wonderful tips and tricks, you may receive a spam-free email, clean up your storage, and guarantee a clutter-free inbox. These specific tips and tricks will urge you to open and read your email.
Sakshi is an easy-going and chill person who loves to share a quick chat with everyone. She is passionate about art and often spends her time painting and sketching. You can spot her relishing painting floral prints on her room walls or experimenting with pencil drawings on the iPad. Her goal is to inculcate creativity into her writing and create captivating content.