Your number one source for all unique reviews of devices and gadgets. We're dedicated to providing you with the very best of knowledge based on quality, durability, cost and specifications.
If you're ready to grow your career, you've come to the right place.
See All Open Opportunities
1. Business Development Representative
- You would be required to do lead generation for our Company, identify the right contacts and decision-makers, engage with them over conference calls and emails to make them prospects, do value selling, follow up and close.
- Our ideal candidate will deliver a professional presentation to the marketing agent (B2B), and uphold the ideals and standards of our company.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
- Generating leads by email campaigns will be an added advantage.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with new clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Client servicing and coordination with team.
- Build relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain consistent contact with new/existing clients using Tele conversation, Emails, and Meetings.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages.
- Follow up with the development team to Analyze the client requirement and Finalization.
- Interact with an existing client for cross-selling.
- Client Interaction through Skype call, Skype Chat, Email, Phone Calls, etc.
- Manage the entire Sales life-cycle.
- Strong Interpersonal, Written & Communication Skills.
- Analytical Skills Should be Good.
- Should be Goal-Focused and Good in Negotiation.
- Understanding of marketing techniques & approaches.
- Proven experience as a Business Development / Marketing Executive or relevant role.
- Experience: 6 months to 2 years
2. Content Writer
- Develop content for company profiles, websites, blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media platforms, emails, etc.
- Creating compelling headlines and content that will capture the target audience's attention.
- Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative, SEO-incorporated and original.
- Co-ordinating with the team leader to create content.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
- Develop content strategy for the website by researching the competitor's websites.
- Write ad copies for Facebook, Google, and other ad platforms.
- Work on editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Preparing work to be accomplished by gathering information and material.
- Managing any other work-related task.
- Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conducting research and ensuring the appropriate use of language which is clean, easy to read, and well written.
- Content Writing
- On-Page SEO
- Creative Writing
- English Proficiency( Written)
- Have at least 6 months of experience working in the corporate environment.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Understanding of content strategies.
Years of Journey
Founded in 2019 by Vineet Malhotra, VMone has come a long way from its beginnings in New Delhi. Started with the vision of speaking only the Uncomfortable Truth, VM-One now also aims to make its customers informative so that rather than getting misled by the marketing gimmicks of brands, they get the best value for their hard-earned money. We’re dedicated to providing you with the very best of knowledge based on quality, durability, cost, and specifications. For VM-One, its audience was, is and will always be its Super-Power.
Social Media Head
Social Media Team Member
Digital Marketing & Web Executive
Social Media Team Member