Best Juicer in India
Everybody knows about the benefits of fruit juice. But which is the best machine to extract juice? And what else benefits does it have?
We have selected 4 slow juicers and they all are Amazon choice juicers.
- Kuvings slow juicer
- Hestia slow juicer
- Agaro slow juicer
- Hurom slow juicer
Hurom’s cold press juicers outed because its price is the same despite its low wattage motor. We have chosen these juicers because they have the same wattage and noise levels. Agaro, Hestia and Kuvings have 240W copper winding 50RPM motor and 30 minutes run time. Their declared noise level is 75dB but, they were 85dB.
Watch the entire review of the best juicer in India here-
COMPONENTS- the best juicer in India
- Kuvings juicer comes with a Juicer machine, juicer strainer, cleaning kit, and a cleaning brush with juice and pulp jar.
- Agaro juicer comes with a juicer machine, juicer strainer, smoothie strainer, ice cream or sorbet strainer, and juice and pulp jar with a cleaning brush.
- Hestia has the same components as Agaro juicer and surprisingly, they look absolutely identical. The plastic used is BPA free and the metal is stainless steel. The installation is easy, but we recommend the use of a user manual.
PROS AND CONS- the best juicer in India
Hestia cold press juicer is made of good quality with loads of attachments. It costs ₹16,500. It has 1 year comprehensive and 5 years warranty on motor though it stopped while we were testing it. Otherwise, it is a good juicer.
Agaro’s cold press juicer has the same attachments as Hestia- 3 strainers and others. But there is a significant change in costs- Hestia costs ₹16,500 whereas Agaro costs ₹12,900. It has 1 year comprehensive and 5 years warranty on the motor. The quality of juice, smoothie, and sorbet is the same as that of Hestia. Had its built quality been like that of Kuvings, then it would have been incredible. Though all in all it has a good built quality.
Kuvings has 10-15% better-built quality and better use of plastic than the other two. There is one drawback-you get only 1 strainer, i.e., a juicer. You don’t get Smoothie and sorbet strainer. It costs ₹18,000. It has 1 year comprehensive, 10 years warranty on the motor and 2 years extended warranty upon registering your product on the Kuvings website. This is amazing, but its price is high- ₹18,000 for just one strainer.
Buying links for the best juicer in India
• Kuvings Cold Press Juicer: https://amzn.to/3k4qqRP
• Agaro Cold Press Juicer: https://amzn.to/3r5iyBg
• Hurom Cold Press Juicer: https://amzn.to/3htSCMa
• Hand Press Juicer: https://amzn.to/3wHy73j