Electrolux is a brand that produces a range of home appliances, including the best front load washing machines. Their washing machines come in different sizes and styles, from top-loading to front-loading. They offer various features such as energy efficiency, multiple wash programs, and automatic water level control.
Some of the common features you might find in an Electrolux washing machine include the following:
- Time Manager: This feature allows you to adjust the wash cycle time to suit your schedule.
- EcoInverter Motor: Electrolux washing machines feature an EcoInverter motor designed to be more energy-efficient, quieter, and longer-lasting than traditional motors.
- TimeSave: This feature reduces the wash cycle time by up to 50%, making it ideal for busy households.
- PerfectCare: This feature uses a combination of water and detergent to clean your clothes while gently preserving their colour and texture.
- Anti-Allergy: Some Electrolux washing machines have an anti-allergy cycle that uses high-temperature water to eliminate allergens such as pollen and dust mites.
When purchasing an Electrolux washing machine, it’s essential to consider factors such as capacity, energy efficiency, noise level, and ease of use.
Everyone wants the best front-load washing machines for their family. And when Electrolux launched its best front-load washing machine, we immediately bought it to trueview it.
- Electrolux – Best Front Load Washing Machine 2023
- The Wool Mark Certification
- Vapour Wash at 40°C
- 15 Min Quick Wash Program
- Specs of Best Front Load Washing Machines
- What is the Difference Between Ultracare 300 and the Ultracare 500?
- Pros & Cons
- Key Specs
- VM-One Recommended Products Lists 2023
- Watch This Review on Youtube
Electrolux Washing Machines
- Excellent Wash
- Easy to Operate
- Woolmark Certification
- Vapour Wash
- Low Power Consumption
- No wifi & App Connectivity
Electrolux – Best Front Load Washing Machine 2023
This is Electrolux’s best front-load fully-automatic washing machine. Apart from its dual-colour beauty, it has an Ecoinverter and BLDC motor. However, a magnet inside this motor makes it much better than a BLDC motor, leading to lesser power consumption and better performance. You get 15 wash programs. But practically, we use only a few. So, the number of programs doesn’t matter.
The Wool Mark Certification
The ‘wool mark certification‘ makes it a unique purchase. The wool mark certification implies that your warm clothes will not shrink. There will be no lint on your clothes after washing. This washing machine uses 40°C temperature and slows down the spin speed. This entire process helps in better cleaning and prevention of woollen clothes.
Vapour Wash at 40°C
‘Vapour Wash at 40°C’ helps achieve this cleaning. Instead of 60°C, the 40°C vapour wash gently washes clothes. You can use it in 6 wash programs. UltraMix technology mixes detergent with water efficiently which leads to better cleaning. You can pause a program for 15 min to add more clothes, i.e. even after starting Wash; you can wait for 15 min to add more clothes. It is a convenient feature. You get it in other washing machines, but in this, it is for a longer time.
15 Min Quick Wash Program
Hygiene care auto-sense is a good feature. But the best part is 15 min quick wash program. It suits people who go to the gym or wash clothes more frequently. Just put inside the dirty clothes and get cleaned clothes within 15 min. ‘Delay end’ is best as it allows you to customize wash programs. You can put a particular wash program on the ‘favourite‘ list if you use it regularly. Next time click ‘Favorite’, and that’s it.
Specs of Best Front Load Washing Machines
Its water consumption is 9L/Kg/cycle (lowest). Max noise levels are 63dB. This 5-star washing machine has a 2000W motor with 1200RPM. You get two years comprehensive and ten years warranty on the Ecoinverter motor.
There are two kinds of Electrolux washing machines-
- Ultra care 300 and,
- Ultra care 500
What is the Difference Between Ultracare 300 and the Ultracare 500?
Their drum size, features and capabilities are the same. But only the 500 variant has Ultramix, Woolmark Certified, and Favorite cycle and Dual tone colour scheme. The dual tone is a subjective one.
Pros & Cons
- It is a fantastic washing machine. It is far better than the ones we have tested.
- It is solid. You need at least two people to move it around. It is heavy, sturdier and spacious.
- Its drum size is spacious. It is extravagant. You can put any amount of laundry in it. A thin double bed blanket can be easily washed in it.
- Woolmark certification was the best thing. It worked flawlessly. Reduction in temperature and spin speed provides a good, safe, shiny wash.
- Woolmark certification works on vapour wash, i.e. 40°C. All in all, it is a fantastic washing machine.
- You don’t get wifi or app connectivity. This is a big issue if you operate a washing machine using a phone. The Auto sense tech works as an AI to sense & detect wash programs. You won’t miss app connectivity.
|RPM||1200 RPM & 2000W|
|FEATURES||EcoInverter Motor; |
15 Wash Programs;
Stainless Steel Drum;
Vapour 40°C Wash;
Pause & Laundry Add;
15′ Quick Wash;
Favorite Cycle Wash;
|NOISE LEVELS||63 dB|
|DIMENSIONS||660 x 600 x 850 mm|
|WARRANTY||2 Years on Product; |
10 Years on Motor
VM-One Recommended Products Lists 2023
VMONE RECOMMENDED PRODUCT LISTS
DOWNLOAD PDF HERE
KITCHEN APPLIANCES LIST
WASHING MACHINE LIST
GEYSER & HEATER LIST
AIR CONDITIONER LIST
HOME THEATER LIST
MICROWAVE & OTG LIST
KITCHEN CHIMNEY LIST
AIR COOLER LIST
CEILING FANS LIST
INVERTER & BATTERY LIST
PARTY SPEAKER LIST
Watch This Review on Youtube
Reviewed By: Vineet Malhotra
Written By: Rachita Jain
Disclaimer: Please note that the prices mentioned in the article were recorded on the publishing date. Prices may change with time.