Best 5 Split AC in INDIA 2020: It’s Summer season, it’s AC season. Summers arrive and the sales of AC witness hike. But among so many options like Carrier AC, LG AC, and others, which one should you buy? Inverter or Non-Inverter AC, 1.5 ton or 2 ton AC, 3-stars or 5-stars, nobody asks more than these things before selling an A.C, and even people don’t try to ask more than this. And sometimes at the end of the day, we end up buying the wrong AC that does not complete our needs. But now not anymore.
To view the video, click on the Youtube icon
Before starting this blog we want to tell you a few things about ACs which are important for you to know.
- For 130sq ft room, you just need 1 ton AC. From 130 to 200sq ft room you need 1.5 ton AC and from 200sq ft to 300sq ft rooms, you need 2 ton AC. In certain cases, these figures can change where the rooms are 3 side sun-facing.
- If in 24 hours your consumption of AC is more than 6 hours then you must buy an inverter AC. The claims that inverter companies make, that the bill will reduce to 50% is completely wrong, and this is just a marketing gimmick. From 30% to 35% of savings is definitely possible.
- If in 1 year you use your AC for 3 to 4 months, then you should buy a 3 star AC. If you use it for 7 to 8 months then you should by a 5 star AC. This will help you with electricity saving.
- You must buy a 100% copper coil AC, even if you will have to buy it on EMI because Aluminium coil not only consumes more electricity rather the chances of its damage are more.
- Indian Season Energy Efficiency Ratio (ISEER) is more important than the star rating. Higher this rating will be, better will be your AC.
- And lastly, apart from checking everything, you must check the sound levels. It is in decibels and a good AC will sound between 20 to 45 decibels.
DAIKIN AC-Best 5 Split AC in INDIA 2020
In my list on no 1 comes Daikin’s inverter cum in-built stabilizer AC whose capacity is 1.51 tons.
In this 5-star rated AC you get an in-built stabilizer, PM2.5 micron filter whose ISEER ratings are 5.3 and its noise level is 32 decibels. Daikin gives a 10-year warranty on the compressor and a 1-year warranty on the overall AC. Its installation cost is Rs1500 plus the cost of the wire.
LG AC-Best 5 Split AC in INDIA 2020
In our list on no 2 comes LG Dual Compressor, Dual Inverter AC whose capacity is 1.46 tons but it is called 1.5 ton AC. In this 5 stars smart AC you get 100%copper wire. ISEER rating is 4.73
The noise level is 37 decibels. LG gives a 10-year comprehensive warranty on the compressor, 5 years warranty on PCB, and a 1-year warranty on overall AC.
Till 30th JUNE the installation charges by LG were Rs1000 plus the cost of the wire.
CARRIER AC- HYBRID JET INVERTER AC-Best 5 Split AC in INDIA 2020
The Carrier AC hybrid jet inverter AC comes with a built-in stabilizer and its capacity is 1.51 tons. This Carrier AC is a 5 star AC, you will get 100% copper coils, PM 2.5-micron filter, a de-humidifier, and its ISEER rating are 4.6.
This Carrier AC’s noise level is 38 decibels. Carrier gives you a 10-year warranty on the compressor for this Carrier AC, a 2-year warranty PCB, and a 1-year warranty on overall Carrier AC. The installation cost of this Carrier AC is Rs1500 plus the cost of the wire.
SANYO AC-Best 5 Split AC in INDIA 2020
In our list on no 4 comes Sanyo Dual Inverter 1.46 ton AC which is known as 1.5 ton. At this 5 star rated you get 100% copper coils and condenser. You will get a PM 2.1-micron filter.
Its ISEER rating is 4.7 and the noise level is 43 decibels. Sanyo is a Panasonic brand that gives you a 5-year comprehensive warranty on compressor and a 1-year warranty on AC.
The installation charges are Rs1500 plus the cost of the wire.
LG AC-Best 5 Split AC in INDIA 2020
In our list on no 5 comes LG dual compressor, dual inverter 1.43 ton AC which is called 1.5 ton. In this 3 star AC you will get 100% copper coils and its ISEER rating is 3.68 and its noise level is 26 decibels.
In this AC you get a 10-year comprehensive compressor warranty, 5 years warranty on PCB, and a 1-year warranty on overall AC. Its installation cost is Rs1000 plus copper wire charges.
FOLLOW US ON: