Best geyser under 6000-12000 |Best geyser 15 litre review | How to choose the best geyser
Which are the 5 best geysers in India 2021? Why do we need a good geyser after all? Aren’t all geysers the same? We need a geyser with good features the most during winters especially the one whose electricity consumption is low and the one in which the heated water remains warm for a long period of time.
Earlier, it was difficult to find such a geyser but not anymore.
1. AO Smith Geyser 15 Ltr Vertical Storage | AO Smith SGS-015 Green Series Geyser- Best Geysers in India
Number 1 in our list of best geysers in India 2021 is AO Smith SGS-015 Green Series Geyser with 8 bar pressure and 3000W power. It comes with an ABS body, a glass-coated tank, and a glass-coated element. It has a temperature control knob and an efficient inlet water diffuser.
The diffuser reduces the high water pressure entering the tank and thereby prevents it from damage. It has an alloy anode rod and according to AO Smith, this alloy anode rod will work for double the time magnesium anode rod works.
It weighs 9.8 KG. It has 2 years product, 2+1 years on the heating element and 7 years warranty on the inner tank but you have to register it on their website. Right now it costs ₹11,00. The brand provides free installation but only in metros.
ABS Body; Glass Coated Tank and Element, Temperature Control Knob, Efficient Inlet Water Diffuser; Alloy Anode Rod
Warranty of AO Smith SGS-015 Green Series Geyser
2 years product; 7 years on the inner tank; 2+1 years on the heating element
Price of AO Smith SGS-015 Green Series Geyser
Free in metros cities
AO Smith SGS-015 Green Series Geyser – Best water geyser in India 2021
1. This is one fantastic geyser with amazing features. It has 3000W power. Now imagine you go for a bath and the water heats quickly.
2. It is highly useful in high-rise buildings or areas with high water pressure.
3. Its alloy anode rod works better than magnesium anode rod and it is expensive.
1. You don’t get an installation kit with it.
2. Another con is the cracking sound of this geyser which is due to the high levels of the hardness of the water.
3. It has a glass-lined tank and glass-lined element and this will create a cracking sound with hard water. Either you can avoid this geyser or you can put a softener on its inlet pipe. This will solve this problem.
2. V-Guard Geyser 15 litre 5 Star | Free connection Pipes | Free Installation | Best Geysers in India
The second geyser on number 2 is V-Guard Geyser 15 litre 5 Star geyser with 8 bar pressure and 2000W power. It comes with a metal body and Vitreous Enamel Coasted inner tank. Vitreous means glass and hence you get a glass enamel coated tank which is good.
It also has Incoloy 800 heating element (a good element that heats faster). It comes with an Extra thick Magnesium Anode Rod which is highly useful in the case of hard water. It has a temperature control knob and a multi-function safety valve.
It weighs 9.8 KG. It has 2 years product, 3 years on the heating element, and 5 years warranty on the inner tank. Right now it costs ₹6,300 plus ₹350 installation charges and ₹250 for the installation kit. This totals to ₹700 which is approximately equal to Venus. The choice is yours.
Metal Body with Vitreous Enamel Coated Inner Tank, Incoloy 800 Heating Element, Extra Thick Magnesium Anode Rod, Temperature Control Knob, Multi-function Safety Valve
2 years on product; 3 years on the heating element; 5 years on inner tank
₹350 + ₹250
V-Guard Geyser 15 litre 5 Star – Best Geysers in India
1. The only con is that you need to pay for installation services separately.
3. Venus Celo Geyser 15 Ltr | Venus Celo 15CV 15 Litre Storage Geyser 5 Star | Best Geysers in India
Number 2 was a tie and the first geyser on number 2 is Venus Celo 15CV 15 Litre Storage Geyser 5 Star. It is an 8 bar Pressure geyser with 2000W peak power. It comes with a Metal body with Enamel Glass-lined tank and Glass-lined Incoloy 800 element.
This is a superior quality element that heats faster. Venus has used Heat retention technology which is good but cannot be verified. It has a magnesium anode rod, a temperature display, and a temperature regulation knob. This is a convenient feature. Last but certainly not least, it is ISI marked and comes with an installation kit.
This geyser weighs 11 Kg. It comes with a 2-year product, 7 years on the inner tank and 3 years warranty on the heating element. Venus Celo costs ₹7,000 with free installation.
Metal Body with Enamel Glass Lined Tank; Glass-lined Incoloy 800 element; Heat Retention Technology; Magnesium Anode Rod; Temperature Display; Temperature Regulation Knob; ISI Marked; With Installation Kit
2 years on product, 3 years o heating element, 7 years inner tank
Free in Metros
Venus Celo 15CV 15 Litre Storage Geyser 5 Star – Best Geysers in India
2. The water heats fast and remains heated for a long time.
3. It comes with an installation kit.
1. The installation kit is free only when the brand’s installation team installs it and the brand only provides installation services in metro cities.
4. Bajaj New Shakti Geyser 15 ltr 5 Star | Bajaj Shakti Geyser 15 Litre Review | Best Geysers in India
On number 3 is Bajaj New Shakti Geyser 15 ltr 5 Star. It is an 8 bar Pressure geyser with 2000W peak power. It comes with a metal body with Glass-lined Coating and a magnesium anode rod. It has copper elements and Titanium glass-lined enamel-coated mild steel tank. Titanium coating on the inner tank helps to keep water heated for a long time.
1. This is a better model than its previous model. Its body is well amazing.
2. It is a 4 star rated 2021 model which is very good.
3. Bajaj is a reliable brand. Usually, there are no issues with this geyser.
1. There is no installation kit.
2. Bajaj has still not improved its warranty package. There is no extra warranty on the inner tank or element which is a disappointment.
5. Usha Aquerra 15 Litre Storage Geyser 5 Star | Usha Aquerra water heater 15 ltr Storage Review | Best Geysers in India
Usha Aquerra 15 Litre Storage Geyser 5 Star is one of the best geysers in India in 2021. It is an 8 bar Pressure geyser with 2000W peak power. It comes with Glassline Enamel Coated Element and a magnesium anode rod. According to Usha, its 15L and 25L models heat 25% faster but it is difficult to confirm it.
Its best feature is Whirlflow technology which prevents the mixing of Hot and cold water which keeps water hot for a long time. It is IPX4 rated and has a free installation kit in the box.
This geyser weighs 9.3 Kg. It comes with 2 years comprehensive, 8 years on tank, and 3 years warranty on the heating element. Usha Aquaria 15L model costs ₹8,300 with free installation (only in metro cities). 2 or 3 tiers might not get free installation.
Glassline Enamel Coated Element, Magnesium Anode, Up to 20% more Heating in 15L & 25L; Whirlflow Technology; IPX4 Rated; Free Installation kit in the box
2 years on product, 8 years on tank, 3 years on the heating element
Free in Metros
Usha Aquerra water heater 15 ltr Storage Review – Best Water Geyser in India 2021
1. This is an amazing geyser which gives good heating.
2. Usha’s installation service in metro cities is good.
3. This is a cheap and good geyser.
1. Usha’s service needs improvement in 2 and 3 tier towns. This is a major con that Usha must address as it is a good Indian brand which we must support.
6. Racold Andris Geyser Review | Racold Andris Lux Plus 15 Litre Geyser 4 Star | Best Geysers in India
Number 5 in our list of best geysers in India in 2021 is Racold Andris Lux Plus 15 Litre Geyser 4 Star. It is an 8 bar Pressure geyser with 2000W power. It comes with a Polypropylene body and stainless steel container.
It has Titanium Enabled Heating Element i.e there is a Titanium coating that heats faster and efficiently. It has a temperature regulation knob and an anode rod. It is an ISI-marked geyser which is amazing.
This geyser weighs 8.3 Kg. It comes with 2 years comprehensive, 3 years on the heating element, and 5 years warranty on the inner tank. Racold Andris Lux Plus costs ₹8,250 with free installation (only in metro cities). 2 or 3 tiers might not get free installation.
1. This is a good ISI-marked geyser that is made of a polypropylene body.
2. It heats faster and the water remains hot for a long time.
1. It is not confirmed whether it has a magnesium anode rod or not and we can’t confirm it without opening this geyser. If it had a magnesium anode rod, then Racold would have highly publicized it, which didn’t happen.
2. It lacks an installation kit.
3. Racold’s service is not good in 2 and 3 tier towns.
BUYING GUIDELINES – Points to keep in mind Before Purchasing Geysers
1. What should be the ideal size of the geyser of the – Best Geysers in India For 2 people or couples, a 10L geyser will suffice. A 15L geyser is enough for 3-4 people. For 4 or more members or if you take long showers (which we highly discourage and urge you to please save water) a 25L geyser is enough.
2. What are the best materials for a good geyser – Best Geysers in India Geysers are made of 2 types of materials- ABS or Metal. Both are safe and long-lasting. You must check the warranty on the element and inner tank as they are prone to damage.
3. How much bar pressure is good for a long-lasting geyser – Best Geysers in India If you live in a high-rise building of up to 35 floors, then an 8 Bar Pressure geyser is enough as it handles the pressure of water better. It won’t disappoint you. 6,7 or 8 bar Pressure geysers will suffice for low rise buildings and apartments. But we recommend an 8 Bar Pressure geyser as it has the maximum features.
4. Which kind of rods are the best? – Best Geysers in India For hard water, an Anode rod is essential as it will attract and collect the sediment and salt. It has to be replaced every year. It is inexpensive and costs approx ₹600-700. Magnesium anode rods are best. Other anode rods are of low quality.
5. Do Glass Lined geysers produce bizarre sounds – Best Geysers in India Geysers with Glass lined Tank or Element create a cracking sound. This can be managed in 2 ways- 1. either you don’t buy them or 2. You put a softener on the inlet pipe for hard water.
Best geyser for hard water – Best water geyser in India 2021